Sunday 11 October 2009

Play day watching!

Sun 10th Oct 09

Had a lovely day. Went to Bletchingly to watch a play day. I had E all day as R nights so couldn't have taken D - plus transport still tricky.

Took Sue and Alex along and we had a picnic (as soon as we arrived!). Very impressed with the standard of all the participants, met a few new people including the woman who took my/Ollie's place at Fiona's. Small world! Everyone very welcoming. After an hour or so, we went inside (minus horses) for Parelli cake and spritzers - four of the girls were celebrating their L2 on-line passes. The kids were really good and played on the hay and with a little sand pit. Fantastic...Louise retied my hackamore following the instructions I'd printed from the Parelli webiste earlier. I did help a bit....honest!

We went home after this in a quit while you're ahead mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment