Monday 26 October 2009

Oh dear day

Monday 19th October 09

This are going to be brief as must get to bed but I'm 3 entries behind! I deliberately left this one as I was pretty mad with myself afterwards. This is what I emailed to T afterwards:

I had terrible trouble today with Duncs throwing his head up and even biting my coat sleeves when I touched his face. I'm afraid I got totally predatorial and frustrated and even (horrors!) jerked on the rope a few times before getting a grip of myself. So, so much for my porcupining before touching. I was very disheartened and resorted to giving him a treat after he'd been soft which meant he was soft because he wanted the treat, not because he respected me - but it broke my cycle of frustration if nothing else (no if about it!)

There were some positives - lovely driving from Z4 and good circling. Did some more with the Sainsbury's bag too. However, D was disappointingly tense when I got on - though marginally quicker to relax and actually moved about a bit while grazing. I was not proud of myself today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment