Thursday 20 May 2010

Walk on-line

Mon 17th May 2010

Duncs was looking pretty OK on his feet but I thought I'd take him out on-line & possibly jump on if he looked OK. Most of the time he looked fine but there were a few "Ouch" moments - which he does have if his feet are a bit sore generally.

I didn't ride however. D was so high spirited and I hadn't ridden for a couple of weeks so I thought it would be sensible to wait and ride when a) he'd had a good bit of exercise first b) we were on the roads where he's less whizzy and c) with Sharon.

We went into the woods on the right and back through some different paths. D got a bit nervous off the beaten track but was so keen to be out, he didn't have time to think about too much!

Got some nice sideways going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment