Sunday 13 December 2009

Faffed around again! Interesting feedback.

Monday 7th December 09

It was cold, wet, windy, the fence was down, I didn't have long etc. excuses, excuses.

Did jobs. D played with the ball for a bit near the shed then went to the top field so I went up and put the cones and the tyre out up there.

D keen to play at liberty and was great at putting his feet in the tyre but...how interesting... he was really grumpy about the weave and after a couple of lines, he took himself off down to the shed!! When you're at liberty all there is is the truth eh?! BFO - I've put too much pressure on him with this game (and figure of 8).

It's obvious really as I know I've felt frustrated with him at times when I've thought he's a bit slow on the uptake. I think what it really is is when he's unconfident, he doesn't try. I'll have to think about how that all works later as I've only remembered this writing a week later!

Anyway, I didn't have the will to get D and go back up as I was nearly out of time so I just went down, gave him a scratch and called it a day! Bit feeble...

No comments:

Post a Comment